The mission of Rwanda Education Board is to fast-track education development in Rwanda by enabling education sector growth. The scope of our work includes all aspects related to the development of the education sector. This involves working with and addressing the needs of schools of all sizes (Public, Private) and brings education on the same range as the East African Community.
REB contains 6 Departments :
- Department of Curricula and Pedagogical Materials
- Department of Education Quality and Standard
- Department of Examination & Accreditation
- Department of High Education Student loan
- Department of ICT in Education and Open distance and e-Learning
- Department of Teacher Education Management and Proffessionalisation