The Capacity Development Fund (CDF), a partnership between the Governments of Rwanda and the UK, develops the capacity of the Ministry of Education (MINEDUC) to successfully implement the Education Sector Strategic Plan (ESSP) and achieve a quality education service. It focuses on providing support for departments, institutions and teams - at national, regional and/or district level.
Service providers will be invited to tender against a series of calls over the period 2013 to 2015. Both international and domestic suppliers, either individuals or non-state organisations, are potentially eligible to submit bids. For each assignment Terms of Reference will be issued by the Fund Manager and service providers will be selected in collaboration with DFID and the Ministry of Education.
The following CDF projects are currently open for tendering:
- Development of a comprehensive internal communication strategy for the Rwandan education sector
- Institutional review of the Rwandan National Council for Higher Education (NCHE)
- Development of a procedural manual for the Rwandan Education Board (REB)
- Sector-wide review of existing ICTs used in the Rwandan education sector and the development of a total cost of ownership solution
- Review of the roles and responsibilities of decentralised level education officers in Rwanda, including the conduct of a training needs assessment and the development of an induction programme for new recruits
Interested organisations or individuals can submit their proposals in accordance with the requirements and deadlines indicated in the specific Requests for Proposals and Terms of Reference to the following e-mail address: email@example.com